Twitter has been alive today with people seeking or discussing the Boots deal of the day - Soap and Glory's "Big Thrill" hatbox, reduced from £50 to £20. It's a fantastic deal, and one I was lucky enough to take advantage of, but I understand that the website and most UK stores have now sold out. So instead of a gloating haul post about the hatbox and how awesome it is, I thought I would draw attention to another better-than-half price that Boots are running which is still available online and hopefully instore too.
The item is the 17 Vanity Case, and it is reduced in price from £30 to £12 - a price that's highly accessible by pretty much anyone's standards (even mine, and I'm brassic).
It's a silver square faux-leather vanity, pretty solid, with two compartments one above the other, opened by zips with crystal toggles. The box overall is very cute.
Inside there are some fairly flimsy plastic inserts, one containing inset pans of eyeshadow, blusher, lipstick and powder, and the other one in the lower compartment containing a range of rather budget-looking brushes, a cute little eyelash curler, two glitter liners and a makeup sponge.
The colours are mainly 17 favourites with a couple of limited edition shades thrown in for good measure. You get:
- 17 Solo Eye Shadows - Viva Diva, Mardi Gras, Punky Purple.
- 17 Glitter Eye Shadow - Gold Digger, Spirit, Heartbreaker, Superstar.
- 17 Trio Eye Shadows - Metallic Toffee, Moody Blue Dark Shade, Smokey Quartz dark and light shades.
- Limited Edition for Gift only: 17 Eye Shadow Smokey Green, Newt.
- 17 Pressed Powder Natural.
- 17 Blush Powder Bramble Frost.
- 17 Shine on Lipsticks Sweet Sizzle, Watermelon Crush.
- 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick Blondie.
- Limited Edition for gift only: Very Berry, In the Nude.
- Limited Edition for gift only: 17 Glitter Liquid Liners Silver and Blue.
Buy one, treat yourself!
I originally wrote and published this post at London Beauty Review